2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way he survives this.

No way at all.

You only have to look at the absurd amount of players we've tried and failed to get in, to show that he doesn't have a clue.

An absolute shambles.

With what money?

We bid for Mudryk, Kudus in the summer and they wanted more than we could afford.

In January we have literally no money. We’re a hard sell. Who wants to sign for a club in complete disarray, in the relegation zone and fans and board attacking each other.

With what money?

We bid for Mudryk, Kudus in the summer and they wanted more than we could afford.

In January we have literally no money. We’re a hard sell. Who wants to sign for a club in complete disarray, in the relegation zone and fans and board attacking each other.

So your saying we bid for Mudryk and Kudus but before that questioning me asking for signings by saying "with what money?"

40m landed in Evertons account 2 days ago
We had one domestic loan slot available
We had one non domestic loan slot available
We've had since the end of September to start planning for the 31 days where the window would be open to wheel and deal
They were given the bonus of a 6 week break due to the World Cup to reassess what we needed, what areas needed to be strengthened and the best way to do that.

You can give him a yard of leeway if you want mate but not one person currently screwing Everton over with gross negligence and incompetence will be getting a cm of patience or understanding from myself.

With what money?

He's crap.

He's not at fault for everything above him but he's been here a year and failed to even hire a head of recruitment (officially).

It can be true that the board and owner are dreadful, and that our DoF is bad too.

So your saying we bid for Mudryk and Kudus but before that questioning me asking for signings by saying "with what money?"

40m landed in Evertons account 2 days ago
We had one domestic loan slot available
We had one non domestic loan slot available
We've had since the end of September to start planning for the 31 days where the window would be open to wheel and deal
They were given the bonus of a 6 week break due to the World Cup to reassess what we needed, what areas needed to be strengthened and the best way to do that.

You can give him a yard of leeway if you want mate but not one person currently screwing Everton over with gross negligence and incompetence will be getting a cm of patience or understanding from myself.
Brilliantly said.

I do not understand how anyone can differentiate between any of those who are running the club. Thelwell is included in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back