2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your saying we bid for Mudryk and Kudus but before that questioning me asking for signings by saying "with what money?"

40m landed in Evertons account 2 days ago
We had one domestic loan slot available
We had one non domestic loan slot available
We've had since the end of September to start planning for the 31 days where the window would be open to wheel and deal
They were given the bonus of a 6 week break due to the World Cup to reassess what we needed, what areas needed to be strengthened and the best way to do that.

You can give him a yard of leeway if you want mate but not one person currently screwing Everton over with gross negligence and incompetence will be getting a cm of patience or understanding from myself.

We evidently had some money, hence signing Onana, Maupay, Garner…

But in January, we’ve had nothing, and it shows. Footballers talk. Why would you come to Everton, take your pride away from it, why?

It’s a circus. It’s toxic. Players don’t develop here, the atmospheres toxic. There’s immense pressure. The boards a joke, we’re going backwards.

We can have as much time as we want, but the reality is, when you’re hamstrung by an incompetent board, who want to dip their toes in st every opportunity, previous regimes ruining any possible development plans, then how well can you do your job?

Someone here said, if he wanted to make a statement, he’s resign because Everton are letting him down.

We evidently had some money, hence signing Onana, Maupay, Garner…

But in January, we’ve had nothing, and it shows. Footballers talk. Why would you come to Everton, take your pride away from it, why?

It’s a circus. It’s toxic. Players don’t develop here, the atmospheres toxic. There’s immense pressure. The boards a joke, we’re going backwards.

We can have as much time as we want, but the reality is, when you’re hamstrung by an incompetent board, who want to dip their toes in st every opportunity, previous regimes ruining any possible development plans, then how well can you do your job?

Someone here said, if he wanted to make a statement, he’s resign because Everton are letting him down.

So if he can't do his job then he should resign.

I've seen absolutely NOTHING to suggest he isn't part of the problem.

So if he can't do his job then he should resign.

I've seen absolutely NOTHING to suggest he isn't part of the problem.

I don’t think anyone can come in here and make a difference.

I could well be wrong in the long term, but I feel that he’s done an okay job. Ultimately he’ll be remembered for being a failure if he goes following this, but I don’t think he’s the problem.

I’ve seen enough in who we’ve targeted, to think he’s on the right path, but how can you do your job when the owner, chairman and a super agent are blocking you.

If I was him, I’d resign.

He's crap.

He's not at fault for everything above him but he's been here a year and failed to even hire a head of recruitment (officially).

It can be true that the board and owner are dreadful, and that our DoF is bad too.
This is something that really just catches me weird all the time, this idea that the people above him are so bad that we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

If the people above him have shown poor judgment in signing bad players and managers, as well as in some of the construction project stuff, maybe they were very consistent with their poor judgment in signing him, because he's so obviously nowhere near qualified nor competent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back