2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a job he’s doing, leaving us weaker at the end of both of his transfer windows. Damn Walsh and Brands.
Look at the bigger, resisting by rubbish players just to please fans who want to see the squad expanded with poor players, takes a lot of professionalism, thankfully he seems to know what we he is doing, unlike Brands and Walsh

Look at the bigger, resisting by rubbish players just to please fans who want to see the squad expanded with poor players, takes a lot of professionalism, thankfully he seems to know what we he is doing, unlike Brands and Walsh

Erm, I don’t think not buying anyone counts as something good he’s done. We could’ve literally employed nobody to achieve that.

The only thing that makes any sense to me is that we have sold the crown jewels to satisfy some 'off the record' FFP, bitter medicine to balance the books. Otherwise this only looks like incompetence of the highest order.

The only thing that makes any sense to me is that we have sold the crown jewels to satisfy some 'off the record' FFP, bitter medicine to balance the books. Otherwise this only looks like incompetence of the highest order.
So you are saying Gordon was the crown Jewels??

Status
Not open for further replies.