2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wasn't a farce, January was spot on, the fact we stayed up means we had enough to stay up, and we resisted to urge to add deadwood for the sake of spending.
Adding another Tosun wasn't going to help long term.
Kev has been good, spent less then previous DOFs and its been beneficial to us
Down to pure luck that his inactivity didn't send us down, not his judgement or expertise just luck.

It's wasn't a farce, January was spot on, the fact we stayed up means we had enough to stay up, and we resisted to urge to add deadwood for the sake of spending.
Adding another Tosun wasn't going to help long term.
Kev has been good, spent less then previous DOFs and its been beneficial to us

….that’s an absolute nonsense. He takes an unnecessary & major risk with this clubs future & you say that was ’spot on’ because we stayed up.

Ridiculous, you do post some wham.

So it worked out last season would you be happy with us spending nothing this season.
No but different circumstances, dont forget we only had 1.8 to spend the summer before, Pre Kev, so its not something exclusive to him cheap windows.
Kev has played his cards very well, its not always about what you have to play with, but how you play it

….that’s an absolute nonsense. He takes an unnecessary & major risk with this clubs future & you say that was ’spot on’ because we stayed up.

Ridiculous, you do post some wham.
He didnt take a risk at all, nobody wanted to come to Everton, and we had enough to stay up, i was correctly pointing this out for months, if we got relegated then you could say both myself and Kev got it wrong, but we didnt, so we both got it spot on

We were relegated until the last 30 minutes of the last match of the season. I certainly wouldn't call that getting it right. Like I said pure luck.
Its all about the finish line, not the line 30 minutes earlier, we ended the season as a Premier League football club, so he did his job

Status
Not open for further replies.