2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine having a job where everyone can see what you’re doing, and you simply don’t do anything, but happily stay in place and pick up a wage. Must be blindin’!

Had god knows how many windows to fix this issue, bloke has to be sacked.
I’m not saying he is or isn’t responsible but with him being out third DoF, you want him sacked by the same people who have failed with two previous DoFs, who have been the subject of recent protests, and who would be responsible for hiring a 4th DoF (if we stick with the model)?

We all know they are absolutely unfit to hold Everton. I would rather get rid of them, and then see how he does. He doesn’t get a free pass from me at all, but we need to know the environment in which he is operating and none of us do. This club definitely needs a purge but it starts at the top and works it‘s way down.

Blame Walsh & Brands for wasting £500m.

…..take the blinkers off and don’t defend the indefensible.

ok, let’s all agree that Walsh and Brands were responsible for every transfer under their tenure (even if it’s clear they weren’t). And then let’s agree they wasted the £500m you suggest they wasted. And lets say that has meant Thelwell hasn’t the same monies to spend that they have.

ok, so we all agree with you.

So, if Brands and Walsh are accountable for all transfers under their tenure, then so is Thelwell. He mightn’t have a big budget to spend but he’s spent monies. The pressing urgency for the last 3 windows has been an effective and robust striker, Thelwell spent £15m on Maupay alone.

When you have an opinion of somebody, it shouldn’t be set in stone. We saw it with some posters with Benitez. If you think it’s perfectly reasonable that Thelwell hadn’t brought in an effective central striker then say why, don’t be like a spoiled child and point the finger at others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back