2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

I was on here from day one saying he was a waste of time.

We have no need for a DofF for two reasons:

We have no money to spend.

He obviously has no influence over the current squad or intro of youth, formation or style.

We could have saved his salary and put that towards the purchase of Dyches contract!!

But this is Everton and if their is one thing that you can guarantee it is that if it hasn’t happened it will against Everton!!!!😂

As others have said I really don't see the point in this fella, he is not exactly giving any fan any confidence going forward as his signings to date are Young & Beto, we're as Brands signed Branthwaite when he was allowed to do his job.

The mess that Kenwright & Moshiri has done will take decades to repair, unbelievable

He joined Kevin Nicholson, coach educator, who left after 5 months; Sean Miller Physical Performance coach, who left after 10 months

He spends more time interviewing back room staff
There is something fundamentally wrong at the academy level that successive appointments have failed to recognise or been there long enough to implement not sure what 777 track record is like regarding academy level
There just seems there so many problems to fix at the club from top to bottom

As others have said I really don't see the point in this fella, he is not exactly giving any fan any confidence going forward as his signings to date are Young & Beto, we're as Brands signed Branthwaite when he was allowed to do his job.

The mess that Kenwright & Moshiri has done will take decades to repair, unbelievable
To be fair, Young is 100% on Dyche at mates rates. Beto, who knows. The lack of literally anything coming through from Finch Farm is reflective of 2 decades of Kenright leadership. He also allowed his favoured Rhino run Finch Farm as his own fiefdom for the best part of 10 years. Aided and abetted by his close acquaintance Professor Barrett Baxendale. School of Science my ar$e.

A DOF should be on the road to fixing the mess that is Finch Farm after this long in the role.

There is something fundamentally wrong at the academy level that successive appointments have failed to recognise or been there long enough to implement not sure what 777 track record is like regarding academy level
There just seems there so many problems to fix at the club from top to bottom
We had a perfectly good 'head of emerging talent' type scout in the Unsworth days. Then Brands made him scout in like France and Thelwell got rid of him. Not sure why they started messing round with the only part of the academy that was actually functional.

Thelwells a former head of youth development as well, he describes himself as a line manager now lol but that is the one thing he should actually be decent at.