King of cocktails

London is another level mate you’re not safe from it anywhere. I’m so glad I no longer work there.

In my old job I went out in Soho with a load of guys from much more “monied” backgrounds than me thinking I was the big ticket. Ended up dropping £300 on drinks (we weren’t doing rounds) and I wasn’t even that pissed. Never again.
Yeah this was circa 2018, Ive no plans to return

They are strong as!! I might have to check if they still do the Godfather, or I could just put in a couple of shots of whisky myself. I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks, so I'm sure I will have a few of them and make a complete tit out of myself in another country 😀
I’m fairly certain they’ve stopped the things like that, same as the Mexican iced tea. There was absolutely no way they were within the legal boundaries of what measures you could put in a drink but when you’re 21 you don’t care…killjoys 😂

I’m fairly certain they’ve stopped the things like that, same as the Mexican iced tea. There was absolutely no way they were within the legal boundaries of what measures you could put in a drink but when you’re 21 you don’t care…killjoys 😂
Yeh, there's a bar round my way and they used to make a drink called the hulk (or something)
They'd put in shot measures of vodka, gin, rum, absenth and redbull, used to absolutely send me to space! They still do them, but no way are they as strong

Yeh, there's a bar round my way and they used to make a drink called the hulk (or something)
They'd put in shot measures of vodka, gin, rum, absenth and redbull, used to absolutely send me to space! They still do them, but no way are they as strong
Absolutely incredible what used to go under the radar particularly in uni/military towns. If you knew the bar staff as well you were golden 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back