King of cocktails

Brian Flanagan, obviously.

I am the last barman poet / I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make / Americans getting stinky on something I stir or shake / The sex on the beach / The schnapps made from peach / The velvet hammer / The Alabama slammer. / I make things with juice and froth / The pink squirrel / The three-toed sloth. / I make drinks so sweet and snazzy / The iced tea / The kamakazi / The orgasm / The death spasm / The Singapore sling / The dingaling. / America you've just been devoted to every flavor I got / But if you want to got loaded / Why don't you just order a shot? / Bar is open.

1726737017885.webp

5 pages and no mention of the classic Manhattan! No Dry Martini either :(

For Negroni fans (a very grown up cocktail) a Boulevardier is well worth a go. Also for if you like a classic Old Fashioned (another legend) a Sazerac is worth a try.

For the morning after you can't beat a Bloody Mary.

So many great drinks but I won't go on.

On Page 4 mate.

A cocktail of water, malted barley and yeast. Sometimes distilled and left in oaken barrels for as long as possible.

Not a fan of cocktails generally - most are too sweet and clawing for my tastes. However, I like a dry vodka martini on occasion and am developing a liking for a negroni.

Moscow Mule....easily the best cocktail I have ever had, I make them and drink them at home, and I order them when I'm out. If the bar/pub/restaurant doesn't have ginger beer, I order a glass of water. My preferred vodka is Stolichnaya.
I do like a Moscow Mule. Quite refreshing and not too sweet. Vodka is crazy juice for me though so can't drink more than 1 or 2

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back