Kit for 24/25

Brace yourselves…….😤🤣
But I bought it last week aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Boooooooooooooooooooooooo
IMG_9057.jpeg

It looks like they’ve changed the font for both the player name and number.

I remember thinking when I first saw the new kits in the web shop that the numbers were too big and the arc that player names were set on was too tight, so that long names looked ridiculous, like a big semi circle that looked off balance atop a two digit number.

I’m not crazy, right? It’s definitely different.

It looks like they’ve changed the font for both the player name and number.

I remember thinking when I first saw the new kits in the web shop that the numbers were too big and the arc that player names were set on was too tight, so that long names looked ridiculous, like a big semi circle that looked off balance atop a two digit number.

I’m not crazy, right? It’s definitely different.
we’ll still have Prem standard lettering and numbers, the ones used today will be for cup games.

Any particular reason that the socks on the 7/8 kit dont have the EFC on them and only ther castore logo? only noticed that before when I took the nipper the game.

But I bought it last week aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Boooooooooooooooooooooooo
View attachment 268263
Looks for all the world that 2 things dawned on them:

1. They had completely forgot to reference the final year at Goodison when they sent the brief to Castore, who were too busy trying to source some stronger glue to notice.

2. They had also completely forgot to line up a sleeve sponsor.

Panic panic panic. Emergency brainstorming session.

💡

Slap a badge on the standard kit a couple of weeks after everyone who doesn’t wait for the price drops has already bought one. Astonishing really.

Happy to report from the game today that of all the kits that the players were wearing and the replicas I saw lots of fans wearing, all looked like good quality and not a badge falling off in sight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.