Kit for 24/25

I agree about not buying the stuff.

But if you have bought them, burn them, so spend the money then burn the stuff, sort of kicking yourself twice doing that.

But some of these people are complaining they're terrible quality after buying them and with badges peeling off.

They sound like they want to burn them because they're unwearable. May as well get together and get some publicity from it and leverage pressure on the club.

But some of these people are complaining they're terrible quality after buying them and with badges peeling off.

They sound like they want to burn them because they're unwearable. May as well get together and get some publicity from it and leverage pressure on the club.
How about returning the stuff , request refunds and put pressure on the club and castore to fix the issues

There`s enough people running around burning stuff in the UK at the moment. We don`t need to add to it.

Or they could just take the dodgy shirts back to the shop for a replacement or full refund.. 🤣

Decided to give the midlayer/multicoloured warm up top a go.

Worn it twice, the material is already starting to fray/become fluffy where the seatbelt sits.

Waste of money, taking it back.

Not when they've sweating and snotting all over them!!
1723045463825.png
new invention for 2024 hits high st

Actually done it with Everton to be honest didnt have an issue was many years back then
Ok.

I merely put forward an idea of hitting back at the club, given how many people here are very unhappy about the quality of kit they've received.

It's not my problem...other than seeing our club represented by players dressed in shiny, baggy kits with badges and logos peeling off making an utter show of us all.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.