Kit for 24/25

Ok.

I merely put forward an idea of hitting back at the club, given how many people here are very unhappy about the quality of kit they've received.

It's not my problem...other than seeing our club represented by players dressed in shiny, baggy kits with badges and logos peeling off making an utter show of us all.
I think telling people to burn the shirts and not just return them on mass was the issue

I would say that if your footy shirt is falling to pieces, request a full refund. Items have to be of merchantable quality and fit for purpose when sold; seeking legal advice from the CAB, if the retailer is unwilling to play ball, may be the way to go. Burning your top in some sort of attention-seeking ceremony to highlight the poor quality of the shirts is a daft idea and will just leave you 100 quid out of pocket and shirtless.

Personally, I think this could be turned into some sort of fashion statement, wearing the top with the badge hanging loose, along with wearing your jeans inside out, will look cool... duuude!

Am I right we're the only Castore team in the PL now? Villa and Newcastle have both gone to Adidas at the end of last season, and Wolves have gone to Sudu who've never even made a football kit before

Typical Everton 🤦‍♂️

What the hell difference does it make ?

How is it typical Everton ? Getting a record kit deal. What a melt.

I'm just having a bit of a laugh mate

Mr Happy joins the discussion...

HDJ.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.