Kit for 24/25

Haven't liked any of our shirts since Chang tbh. I miss the elephants
So do I. Unfortunately they're starting to peel off my shirts. My favourite - apart from the changed badge that caused so much trouble - is the yellow and blue from 2013/14

Attachments

• 20240526_101751.webp
    20240526_101751.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

I really liked the home kit this season. It had that touch of class about it.

I'm Really against the frequency that the kit changes. There is no point in it, it's simply a money grabbing ploy. We should keep a kit for at least 5 years particularly the home one. The away one maybe should change more often like once every 3 years.
We don't have the revenue stream to miss out on even the little money kits bring in.

Their stuff always looks really cheap and poorly made to me. But, if they're offering the most cash then that's the most important thing, I suppose.
To be honest, a lot of the kits you see on your average fan look pretty shoddy, whether it's Nike, Adidas, Hummel or whoever else it may be. It all depends on how well they are looked after and whether the wearer is in good shape.

Looks exactly like this (rightly) lauded 1960's shirt. Except of course the shading and silly lines on the collar and the abomination of a sponsor and manufacturer 😆.

But....my point is......the plain blue shirt with no trim except the collar is fine with me!

I was just thinking about the decision making in the club the kind that led to the 2013/14 beehive badge. When they also dropped NSNO which might have been
an unsubtle change in saying what the club stands for.

I was thinking I bet they won't even come up with anything remotely sentimental with it being our last season at Goodison.

We'll see.

I was just thinking about the decision making in the club the kind that led to the 2013/14 beehive badge. When they also dropped NSNO which might have been
an unsubtle change in saying what the club stands for.

I was thinking I bet they won't even come up with anything remotely sentimental with it being our last season at Goodison.

We'll see.
I'm not even a fan of our modern badge on the 3rd of the tower, it's too ambiguous we could of atleast had some detail on it like

Attachments

• PrinceRupertTowerLookedBetterOnOurOldKitsThanTheNewSimplifiedBadge.webp
    PrinceRupertTowerLookedBetterOnOurOldKitsThanTheNewSimplifiedBadge.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 13

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back