Kit for 24/25

There are rumours floating about that we will have 4 kits for the upcoming season. It’s become a trend now for a few teams even Crystal Palace had 4 last season. A true heritage kit which is worn for the final game at goodison would be amazing

The wet look that Castore offer is making an appearance in haute couture.
IMG_1710.webp

Should be the 3rd one.

Love the extracted badge which LFC, United, Roma etc do, just think it looks very classy.

Ours looks like someone been cutting out using a cookie cutter.
Only because they have moved the laurel leaves up to include the "Everton 1878 " lettering into the badge and fused the scroll to the bottom of the shield to make a stick-on badge easier.

I don't think we need the Everton branding. The traditional tower and laurel leaves is instantly recognisable to football fans, and tourists only seem to want Sky 6 kits anyway. so why not preserve our dignity.

There are rumours floating about that we will have 4 kits for the upcoming season. It’s become a trend now for a few teams even Crystal Palace had 4 last season. A true heritage kit which is worn for the final game at goodison would be amazing
Depends on what the kit looks like. Can't trust Castore to put out anything worth celebrating especially during such a significant moment like the final game at Goodison.

The last time there was a very bad reaction like this to a new shirt, was with the beehive tower and the two white stripes on the sleeves. Ended up having a really good season.

Depends on what the kit looks like. Can't trust Castore to put out anything worth celebrating especially during such a significant moment like the final game at Goodison.
I must confess I haven't seen a Castore shirt in the flesh, so I can't comment on the quality issue, but their designs are not too bad from what I have seen so far.

This leaked design is pretty inoffensive, although I don't like the stripes in the collar and I don't understand why the badge is a different blue to the shirt itself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back