Kit for 24/25

EDIT: I found the post and excitedly said, “I think you’re right!”

But then I noticed that several other photos posted by the same person were stretched in the same way. I think it’s a coincidence that their odd copy matches the dimensions of the badge.

Here’s the original image without stretching, found through reverse image search.

View attachment 258466
I've a copy of 'Herdman's Liverpool' which was a series of drawings in the early 1800's taken from various historical records.

Maybe not relevant, but I seldom open it up!

IMG_20240528_093059.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-28-09-35-11-685_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

It's on a slope, so may depend how much has filled in slowly over time?

EDIT: I found the post and excitedly said, “I think you’re right!”

But then I noticed that several other photos posted by the same person were stretched in the same way. I think it’s a coincidence that their odd copy matches the dimensions of the badge.

Here’s the original image without stretching, found through reverse image search.

View attachment 258466
Good research, I don't have the stamina for that kind of stuff anymore, but lays to rest my idle speculation.

I went to Bilbao a few weeks back and obviously went the club shop and bought some of their stuff - which Castore makes.

The 'pro' version is nice and it was supposed to be 110 euros. So, god knows what they'll charge us. (Luckily there was an end of season sale). The 'stadium' version, though, is so cheap and tacky.

The latter'll be the one most people buy because it'll be 50/60 quid for us, but it's truly awful - may as well be a fake with all the differences between the two.

I went to Bilbao a few weeks back and obviously went the club shop and bought some of their stuff - which Castore makes.

The 'pro' version is nice and it was supposed to be 110 euros. So, god knows what they'll charge us. (Luckily there was an end of season sale). The 'stadium' version, though, is so cheap and tacky.

The latter'll be the one most people buy because it'll be 50/60 quid for us, but it's truly awful - may as well be a fake with all the differences between the two.
Don't understand this and it's repulsive to me but everyone does this sort of thing. And it's not always quality (although usually is) but design as well. MLS and NHL are all over this--and maybe it's a fanatics initiative--but the if you don't want to pay $200 for an official kit/shirt/sweater then the design you get is noticeably different from what the actual players wear.

Don't understand this and it's repulsive to me but everyone does this sort of thing. And it's not always quality (although usually is) but design as well. MLS and NHL are all over this--and maybe it's a fanatics initiative--but the if you don't want to pay $200 for an official kit/shirt/sweater then the design you get is noticeably different from what the actual players wear.

It’s definitely a newer thing over here, for sure but the difference is so so vast with Castore

The badge isn’t the same feel, the shirt just keeps so much cheaper - almost like a really bad knockoff fake.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back