Kit for 24/25

Does anyone know the ‘official’ difference between the £110 Pro kit and the £75 replica kit?
Reading on line about other teams the Pro one seems to have some additional ventilation holes and the badge is a stick on one compared to embroidered on the replica.
Otherwise materials are seemingly the same.
Webstore descriptions look identical, which seems daft as why would anyone spend the extra £35?

Does anyone know the ‘official’ difference between the £110 Pro kit and the £75 replica kit?
Reading on line about other teams the Pro one seems to have some additional ventilation holes and the badge is a stick on one compared to embroidered on the replica.
Webstore descriptions look identical, which seems daft as why would anyone spend the extra £35?

Apparently the quality in general between the two is the biggest difference. Seen a few reports online that the replica shirts can be quite shoddy and fall apart after a couple of washes.

It's a marketing ploy that does well, especially internationally.

It's a way to justify the insane prices.

Both the same in quality (still poor).

Those ventilation holes, the material is different - the fan version definitely feels like a cheap £2.50 top from the bargain bin at Sports Direct, er, the badge I think is different. It still looks nice, but quality wise it's much inferior. Quite disgraceful for £75. £15 and it'd be reasonable.

Those ventilation holes, the material is different - the fan version definitely feels like a cheap £2.50 top from the bargain bin at Sports Direct, er, the badge I think is different. It still looks nice, but quality wise it's much inferior. Quite disgraceful for £75. £15 and it'd be reasonable.

Also the reason why some go to other "sources" to purchase one as there's no real difference.

Clubs missing a trick not having a kit that could be classed as a homage to goodison, if they had people like me who never buy the kit would have been tempted to buy one. As it is same old same old to be honest not sure about the neck but it's who's in it that really matters.
What would the homage be though? They could whack an Archibald Leitch cross on it or the postcode or something but does that make a homage or are people wanting a full picture of the ground on it or to wear a totally different colour to the one we've worn for 100 odd years playing there as a homage to the first season there? Honest question like not taking the pee I keep seeing people talking about it but I don't really understand what they were wanting.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back