Kit for 24/25

What would the homage be though? They could whack an Archibald Leitch cross on it or the postcode or something but does that make a homage or are people wanting a full picture of the ground on it or to wear a totally different colour to the one we've worn for 100 odd years playing there as a homage to the first season there? Honest question like not taking the pee I keep seeing people talking about it but I don't really understand what they were wanting.
You could always put some text on there like every player to have played at Goodison or something. Clubs have done that with season ticket holder names etc in the past.

Castore would probably spell all the names wrong though.

For some reason we have put the Leitch stuff on loads of kits recently so any homage kind of loses it's charm at this point.

Personally I would just put Boooooooooooo on it with one B and fill the rest with o's. Would look nice that and a fitting homage to Goodison.

I have to say when I saw the mock-ups doing the rounds earlier in the month I wasn't that impressed, now we have been treated to an 'official' unavailing I'm all smiles. Like the fella' says, "It's blue what more do you want?" I am far too tight to spend money on it, and anyway, the shirt would be far too tight on me these days if I did, so my wallet and that shirt will keep our mutual distance, but it's a thumbs up.

What would the homage be though? They could whack an Archibald Leitch cross on it or the postcode or something but does that make a homage or are people wanting a full picture of the ground on it or to wear a totally different colour to the one we've worn for 100 odd years playing there as a homage to the first season there? Honest question like not taking the pee I keep seeing people talking about it but I don't really understand what they were wanting.
Was just thinking similar

Does anyone know the ‘official’ difference between the £110 Pro kit and the £75 replica kit?
Reading on line about other teams the Pro one seems to have some additional ventilation holes and the badge is a stick on one compared to embroidered on the replica.
Otherwise materials are seemingly the same.
Webstore descriptions look identical, which seems daft as why would anyone spend the extra £35?
Just cut some extra holes in the replica kit...its good enough for Bellingham with his socks!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back