Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly at this point Matty mate, The Mosh isnt the sugar Daddy we all thought.

Hes not gonna throw all his cash at the club, I suppose thats why hes a multi-billionaire.

No real issue with the fella, hes still gave us a platform to grow and grow we will, but hes not gonna be dipping his own hand in his pocket anymore than he already has, no real issue with that, but it is what it is.

Moshri out mate moshri out. Na he's still better than Bill but I don't know how long for lol

Koeman appears to be annoyed again as he was prior to Schniederlin coming in.

He wants Sigurdsson. The message was we will buy who the manager wants.

So go buy him Everton.

We are looking like trying to break even again and that is a bit disappointing. Fine from a business point of view but not really what was promised to our long suffering fan base.

He has the nous and the business know how to make us into a force, but its going to take time, only an utter clown would waste their own money in this over inflated transfer market.

Thats why we brought Walsh in then signed Rooney on 125k per week .......................

But you cannot claim 95m for Lukaku and then not put a price on Rooney's transfer in. I reckon the net Lukaku sale/Rooney purchase was 75mio. (NB the 95mio figure also includes Man U paying Rooney money such that his wages under Everton added to that Man U payment means he comes out all square wage-wise).
Saying we sold Lukaku for 95mio and got Rooney on a free is double-dipping imo.

I calculate our net spend thus far to be +5-7mio

PS imo, net spend is not a metric that necessarily describes a successful window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back