Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it all along, Fraud Moshiri is the king of net spend.

He’s subtly bleeding the club dry but because he lashed a bit of cladding on GP to tart it up he’s the messiah.

Yet here we are laughing at that lot over the park because they’ve got no money and the esk is telling us that it’s all gonna be alright.

What a frivolous time to be around this truly is.

Sadly, your theory about Mr Moshiri being a parasite is yet to be disproved.

If you take into account the hundreds of millions of Pounds of TV money and the £140million we have received for Stones and Lukaku, Mr Moshiri hasn't yet spent a penny.

The fact that Ronko is again having to come out and publicly give the board thinly veiled threats to get a move on, does make me worry a bit. Until we actually go out and get the 3 players then it's understandable why so many think we're just waiting to sell Barkley and Mccarthy.

But if we sign the players first then sell them isn't that the same thing? God I'm confused with all this lark lol

Oh dear..

The net spend bed wetters are going to have a freaking field day with this.

FFS RonKo

Im not bothered about net spend, im more interested in seeing if the team/squad has improved. However, our manager has signed on the promise of significant funds to spend on top of what he brings in from sales and that is what he wants.

But if we sign the players first then sell them isn't that the same thing? God I'm confused with all this lark lol

Not really. If we know money is coming in very soon then it's sensible to spend first. But it's still selling to buy, just retrospective. The net effect is the same.

I've no issue selling the dross, but when we sold Rom for 90m then we should be spending over 50 on his replacement. I'm happy with all our business so far but the striker situation is a farce. We knew he was leaving about March so why no plan and why no big money replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back