Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
But until we see players coming in with none going out
To cover costs of incomings then it's on and on like artiston.... and on.... You get me lol

Absolutely spot on. Or, if players have to leave, there's a net spend regardless to show investment in the playing staff, because all players leaving for money should mean is that there's more money to buy better players.

Said this all along! I was slated for it yet I'm right again

He's completely correct in what he's saying. Yet some deluded fans seem to believe otherwise

Well done koeman up in my ratings after that. Sensible comment. Some fans are shouting out how much money we have/ are going to spend when in reality it's not like that at all.

Said this all along! I was slated for it yet I'm right again

He's completely correct in what he's saying. Yet some deluded fans seem to believe otherwise

Well done koeman up in my ratings after that. Sensible comment. Some fans are shouting out how much money we have/ are going to spend when in reality it's not like that at all.

You're always right, you so clever.

3 season Martinez spent roughly £97mill on players.

Koeman around £170million on players so far.

And I ain't playing this "we sold him for x". I've always had the view that if someone has provided money, it's how you spend it.

Someone gives you money to buy a Porsche and you buy a load of Volvo's instead, that's your decision.

Not if you've sold three Dodge Vipers in the first place to fund it though!

That's why net spend is different to gross spend. You have to account for Koeman gutting his own attack with Barkley and Lukaku out. You have to spend big to replace talent like Barkley in addition to spending to re-inforce the rest of the side.

Bit skint lol he's a billionare it doesn't happen but either way mate he's bought them success. I mean I don't understand all this net spend kak but I know one thing - koeman come here for this project which wasn't pretend money so moshri either delivers or at some point our manager goes.

The difference is matty, Abramovich was putting in money from his own pocket for transfers etc, Moshiri isn't. The tv money, player sales is paying for the players we've brought into the club.

It's totally kopite behavior IMO if you don't.

You've still had money to spend. And you bought Bolasie.

Bolasies a very good player., Koeman has bought lots of players, thats true, you clearly dont rate some of them, thats fine, but this isnt the Koeman thread, this is Ronny demanding his players.

I reckon the Lukaku deal was done and dusted weeks before it was officially announced and we spent money safe in the knowledge that the Lukaku money was banked. New signings will be announced in or around the same time as Barkley leaving.

It's Stones all over again.

What really? The same thing I was saying for weeks and got slated for haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back