Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he hasn't, he's not a moody bisch on a forum. He's a real manager, not a virgin playing Fifa.

And the answer to your question, it's you

this is hilarious how angry your getting to be prooved wrong. Just grow up it's football we all make mistakes

Wasn't specifically talking about you mate, just a lot of people around here seem to be of the opinion that the spending has stopped and the Sigurdsson deal has gone on forever because the Lukaku money has been spent and we need to sell again. It's a baseless suggestion whilst there's still 3.5 weeks left of the transfer window.

I don't think it's baseless at all. Look at the track record. No signings before Stones sold, then Bolasie immediately. Only signing this summer when Lukaku was deffo on the way out. That money has been ate up and we've spent just £7m net.

Now, because we don't know how much or where Barkley is going yet, you see a delay on a big transfer. It looks, to all extents and purposes, like a deja vu of Stones.

The reason could be the deal is difficult to get over the line, but equally it could be because Moshiri isn't legit and we're sell to buy. There's definitely a base to at least think that's the reason for it, because there's nothing to suggest otherwise.

Note people aren't saying Moshiri is a fraud; just that there's no proof that he isn't.

I said this to you a few weeks ago. Once Lukaku was sold, it meant that for now you are 'right'. If we spend £45-£50m on Sigurdsson next week will you admit you weren't right? And what about if we buy more players on top of that?

What net spend will be acceptable to you out of interest?

If we did that and don't sell Barkley or McCarthy or anyone else then I might think differently

I don't think it's baseless at all. Look at the track record. No signings before Stones sold, then Bolasie immediately. Only signing this summer when Lukaku was deffo on the way out. That money has been ate up and we've spent just £7m net.

Now, because we don't know how much or where Barkley is going yet, you see a delay on a big transfer. It looks, to all extents and purposes, like a deja vu of Stones.

The reason could be the deal is difficult to get over the line, but equally it could be because Moshiri isn't legit and we're sell to buy. There's definitely a base to at least think that's the reason for it, because there's nothing to suggest otherwise.

Note people aren't saying Moshiri is a fraud; just that there's no proof that he isn't.

Yup so Right now nobody knows what the hell is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back