Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates? Heard Koeman has highlighted the 3 positions that 99% of fans have highlighted. Really expect us to stump up the cash for these deals asap.

LCB - LB - The Vermaelen link is the only player that meets the profile so far. I'll be honest, I would rather a younger more athletic lad coming in. His injury record is a huge concern.

Winger - The pace people want, it's likely to be Sigurdsson whilst not every bodies ideal player, he will be a welcome addition for me. Direct and hardworking.

Striker - Not convinced we've went about replacing Lukaku wisely, we've hit a stalemate on Giroud and look unprepared heading into the market. Feel we are going to end up with a unconvincing signing here. Really wanted a Dzeko/Giroud type player, so will be disappointed if we fail. We need to get the striker right.

What's most worrying about what Koeman said was the price he put on Lukaku.

He said 95m and the club have said 75m which makes it sound like the club is trying to pretend that they are spending more than they are.

He did exactly the same in january with schneiderlin when everton were dragging their feet. Hes not calling him out, more like giving them a hurry up. This sigurdsson deal is taking a long time and a team with the ambitions we say we have dont haggle over £2m quid. I just read comments from a frustrated man whos not getting the answers he wants.

Don't disagree with that Mate, but he's not going to s**t on his own doorstep.

Scoring 60 odd goals for a team in four seasons against only the 'bottom 14' is an alarming stat. United must be concerned he can only win rubbish three points for them rather than quality three points against the 'top 6'.
They must have been pissing themselves they got him for £75m

What's most worrying about what Koeman said was the price he put on Lukaku.

He said 95m and the club have said 75m which makes it sound like the club is trying to pretend that they are spending more than they are.
C'mon mate, you've been here a day. Do really want a rep so badly?

From the man who hasn't taken down his Lukaku pictures from his ma's box room. Get Fifa on lid, sign Messi for Everton, it'll make you feel better
Koeman should play more FIFA. It may allow him to first try out a few formations and different lineups before blowing 100m.

Don't laugh. Everyone from the military to big business uses mathematical models. FIFA is just one with good graphics. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back