Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we need negging back; sweet Jesus
Formula one uses simulators. The US military use simulators to train their troops and plan missions. Football teams already use the principle of money ball.

I guarantee you if no one already does it they will in the near future.

Formula one uses simulators. The US military use simulators to train their troops and plan missions. Football teams already use the principle of money ball.

Yeah, I'm sure Jose and Pep will be playing Fifa to determine their best starting line up

giphy.gif

Last edited:

... now you're actually suggesting FIFA be used by our coaching staff as a training & analysis tool??

You've picked an interesting day to join GOT.

I've related the manner in which he spoke, I'm not disputing the words used.
The Echo made it out like he was ranting and he most certainly was not.
I wouldn't imagine him ever ranting to the media. He's too detached and canny for that. But that doesn't mean his objective wasn't to use the occasion to fire a shot across the bow.

Last edited:

... now you're actually suggesting FIFA be used by our coaching staff as a training & analysis tool??

You've picked an interesting day to join GOT.
Do you play FIFA?

Because if so. Take the two teams that played in the Everton Sevilla game and watch the computer play the game. I bet it wouldn't be too far off what we saw on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back