Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pointed message to the board delivered to the media. He chose, unprompted, to widen the discussion out to bring in all of this summer's transfer spending from a question specifically asked about what he needs to bring in.

You were there were you Dave ?????

Which is pretty good considering he was always playing for an inferior team. At the very least it's not something people should use against him.

Look Lukaku has gone. Either next season he will go on to be one of the best or he won't. Until then we should forget about him.
Well said mike. You'll learn that Goat is wrong in just about all his posts.

Well said mike. You'll learn that Goat is wrong in just about all his posts.
Actually I thought his record was a bit better than it was. There's a little bit of truth to the claim of him being a flat track bully but maybe just not as much as made out of it.

He has showed in enough big games that if he gets any chance he will score. We always poop ourselves against the big teams which we did long before Lukaku and will do long after him.

The goals last season against City and Spurs were his only sniffs. I don't think he was the trouble whatever the stats say.

Scoring 60 odd goals for a team in four seasons against only the 'bottom 14' is an alarming stat. United must be concerned he can only win rubbish three points for them rather than quality three points against the 'top 6'.
Shoddy.

No. Is there a transcript of the whole interview available that disputes the version of events reported?
I've related the manner in which he spoke, I'm not disputing the words used.
The Echo made it out like he was ranting and he most certainly was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back