Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Koeman: "We've only spent £7m"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which top team didn't he ever score against?

af-table-aguero-goals-v3.jpg

One and the same thing when you use megaphone diplomacy via the media.

He wasn't using 'megaphone diplomacy' Dave.

He was asked a question about transfers and he merely pointed out that if the media take the Lukaku revenue into account, we're 16th on the list of this summers transfer spenders.

And whilst the Echo labelled it as a "Koeman blast", believe me because I was there, he certainly did not have an angry head on.

He wasn't using 'megaphone diplomacy' Dave.

He was asked a question about transfers and he merely pointed out that if the media take the Lukaku revenue into account, we're 16th on the list of this summers transfer spenders.

And whilst the Echo labelled it as a "Koeman blast", believe me because I was there, he certainly did not have an angry head on.

It was a pointed message to the board delivered to the media. He chose, unprompted, to widen the discussion out to bring in all of this summer's transfer spending from a question specifically asked about what he needs to bring in.

10, 18 and 25 in the past three seasons.
In all competions.

16, 20, 25, 26

In the first year he scored 15 in the league. So keep telling yourself he was the problem with the team and that we are stronger without him all while watching him win the golden boot and premier league title next year.

In all competions.

16, 20, 25, 26

In the first year he scored 15 in the league. So keep telling yourself he was the problem with the team and that we are stronger without him all while watching him win the golden boot and premier league title next year.

Imagine Lukaku up top with Sandro and Rooney in a front 3.

SRL

tenor.gif

Oh wait, we sold him.

Did he tell you that personally
He didn't have to. Just read the words of the interview.

He wanted to put his excuses forward early and/or get the cashline open again and he used the media to do it.

As said above: these are stunts you use sparingly. Koeman has done it twice in 7 months.

He better get the results to go along with his bitching and his arrogance or he's going to be managing Go Ahead Eagles in that Dutch ale house league season after this if he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back