Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halewood Blue is back

disappointed.jpg

Where?

SSN are saying it's been rejected.

They're normally spot on with their sources, transfers fall through for loads of reasons but there's normally some truth behind potential deals when SSN report it, they're not the type to make up a rumour or listen to some mickey mouse journalist who's made something up because he can't be bothered to get a real story

I agree, except I can't quite forget the Riquelme incident!

Took you a while though...

No Country for Old Goats

I don't know what to make of that. I sure don't. The posts you see now, it's hard to even take their measure. It's not that I'm afraid of them. I always knew you had to be willing to be banned to even do this job. But, I don't want to push my chips forward and go out and meet something I don't understand. A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say, "O.K., I'll be part of this world."

Man United and Man City are reported to be after him so he will probably do an Aaron Ramsey and joining one of these, prefering the money rather than playing football.

This'll bring Halewood out:

"Gesundesholzblau - what do you think of Seamus Coleman's chances of playing for the first team?"

<chortle>

Man United and Man City are reported to be after him so he will probably do an Aaron Ramsey and joining one of these, prefering the money rather than playing football.

Unfortunately these 2 have the money to able to buy a player like this and slowly bring him in. We simply dont have that luxury with limited finances

This'll bring Halewood out:

"Gesundesholzblau - what do you think of Seamus Coleman's chances of playing for the first team?"

<chortle>

Wasnt he the lead singer of the Pogues? :lol::lol:

Havent seen the lad so have no idea sorry, perhaps people who watch the reserves on a regular basis could advise you better on this matter

How do you know that?

My intuition mate, i dont think he will drop Hibbert and from what i have heard Naughton isnt ready

I don't, but to say it'll be "£5m wasted on a reserve" is a stupid comment because you know exactly the same about what Moyes' plans are as I do (i.e. absolutely **** all). You're saying it's a waste of money before we've even had a bid accepted, show some faith in Moyes will you? He knows what he's doing in the transfer market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back