Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, after he earned his place at centre back. At the start of the season when we bought him he was on the bench. Its just like Jags he wasn't bought as a centre back but he's played virtually every game hasn't he.

Think he only had 2 games on the bench before he started to play on a regular basis and he was in the 1st team squad anyway. Naughton will be battling for a place with the irish kid we bought last year in the reserves side. We need players who can improve the side now, not in 3-4 years

Think he only had 2 games on the bench before he started to play on a regular basis and he was in the 1st team squad anyway. Naughton will be battling for a place with the irish kid we bought last year in the reserves side. We need players who can improve the side now, not in 3-4 years

So your saying that a speedy young prospect, with the likes of us Man U and Aston Villa chasing him will only be in the side in 3-4 years when he's 24 odd?? look at the likes of Jack Rodwell and Dan Gosling. Any player who plays for Everton has a chance at playing for the first team.

So your saying that a speedy young prospect, with the likes of us Man U and Aston Villa chasing him will only be in the side in 3-4 years when he's 24 odd?? look at the likes of Jack Rodwell and Dan Gosling. Any player who plays for Everton has a chance at playing for the first team.

Neither of the youngsters mention (Well maybe Rodwell) would have got anywhere near that amount of gametime if it were not for our injuries and small squad.
We only signed another young right back last year, do we really need to spend that amount on another 1? I dont think so

Neither of the youngsters mention (Well maybe Rodwell) would have got anywhere near that amount of gametime if it were not for our injuries and small squad.
We only signed another young right back last year, do we really need to spend that amount on another 1? I dont think so

To be fair we only paid 250k for the other RB.

From what ive read about this Naughton fella, he could easily play as a wingback/Right Midfielder, so hes not just a RB.

There is a difference between buying the likes of Cahill/Lescott and Naughton. The 1st two were always going to come into the 1st team squad, Naughton would be bought to essentially play in the reserves for a couple of seasons

How do you know that? For all we know Moyes could want him to earn his place in the 1st team as soon as he arrives

How do you know that? For all we know Moyes could want him to earn his place in the 1st team as soon as he arrives

How do you know that?

My intuition mate, i dont think he will drop Hibbert and from what i have heard Naughton isnt ready

Halewood Blue is back

disappointed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back