Last Film You Watched

Saw John Wick 4. Was literally twice as long as it needed to be. My aging bladder got the better of me halfway through, and for the couple of minutes or so I was out of the screen I reckon I missed around another 47,000 grey-suited henchmen being offed.
Where you find that mate.

Horror Express (1972)
Another absolute banger from Lee and Cushing. Telly Savalas was great for his little part in the movie as well. Wasn't all that impressed in the first half of the film, but the second half was great I thought. 7/10

Last edited:
Horror Express (1972)
Another absolute banger from Lee and Cushing. Telly Savalas was great for his little part in the movie as well. Wasn't all that impressed in the first half of the film, but the second half was great I thought. 7/10

Oddly enough I have that movie on my hard drive ready to be uploaded to my YouTube channel, I've not watched it yet though.

Beautiful! I ordeded the big boy edition myself, but was too late as the store messaged me afterwards saying they couldn't get a hold of it anymore. So I just settled for the steelbox. Haven't watched it yet (don't even have a 4K player), but I'm sure Sam mf'ing Neill looks like a god in it!

Also, it warms my heart to see people out there still buying physical media!

Attachments

• IMG_5257.webp
    IMG_5257.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

95352E36-90AE-412E-8A93-37425D800229.jpeg

Infinity Pool.

As always, you know your’re going to get something different with David Cronenberg and this is no different.

Set at an exclusive Island resort, but in a country run
by a brutal dictatorship, a group of wealthy tourists, get involved in all kinds of weird murder and mayhem.

Set in the present day, but somehow feels like it’s done in the 70’s.

Brutal, gory and some it is downright weird.

One for Cronenberg fans.

View attachment 208030

Infinity Pool.

As always, you know your’re going to get something different with David Cronenberg and this is no different.

by a brutal dictatorship, a group of wealthy tourists, get involved in all kinds of weird murder and mayhem.

One for Cronenberg fans.

I was hugely disappointed in this.

View attachment 208030

Infinity Pool.

One for Cronenberg fans.

My gf is obsessed with this film after seeing it lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back