Last Film You Watched

Just his style of body horror ennit (although this is his son's film)

Have you seen Crimes of the future? That's David C's latest one

It’s on my list, good reviews.
I quite liked both Crimes of the Future and Infinity Pool, but if someone had told me that David directed Infinity and Brandon directed Crimes, I wouldn't have questioned it at all. Which I suppose is a compliment to how accomplished Brandon has become after, what, 3 films?

Nope was my favourite out of the three
Get out was mine... :eek:

Finally got round to Get Out. Was sceptical as we get enough racism-as-topic in media cycles.

But it's a clever & chilling satire on liberals' fetishism of black folk. 8/10

Us is a 9/10...seen that twice now, what a film!

Nope is next. Can Peele make it 3-out-of-3?
You'll have to wait and see...

Lol, but remember...

Our mastermind film maker is the one in drag! 🤣

11:20pm tonight, film4
MV5BYTRiMzg4NDItNTc3Zi00NjBjLTgwOWYtOGZjMTFmNGU4ODY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_.jpg

Our mastermind film maker is the one in drag! 🤣
oh aye, i've been aware of his comedy duo act for a few years, coming across it on the youtubes now 'n then. Some of it is ok, but was never really a fan.

Good luck... David Lynch is "a few crayons short of a full box", if you know what I mean.
He's deffo an original. My favourite Lynch is actually a singular episode of the modern Twin Peaks:

oh aye, i've been aware of his comedy duo act for a few years, coming across it on the youtubes now 'n then. Some of it is ok, but was never really a fan.

He's deffo an original. My favourite Lynch is actually a singular episode of the modern Twin Peaks:

There's one or two good skits.

It's comedy for african-american dudes who grew up in white upper middle class American suburbia, who have never actually met another black dude! 🤣

Have you seen any good horrors lately mate?

singular episode of the modern Twin Peaks:

this one:

can be watched as a one-off...even without any Twin Peaks knowledge...the whole thing is a masterpiece. The only slight stumble is putting
the faces of Bob & Laura Palmer in those transport-bubbles

...felt a bit cheesy, but easily forgivable with the rest of the majesty going on.

Have you seen any good horrors lately mate?
just those from my big list from a coupla weeks ago.

Ju-On: The Grudge (the jap one) so impressed me with its genuine chills that I recently bagged parts 1, 2 & 4 on DVD (The Grudge is actually the 3rd in the series). Bit confusing, basically they're all called "Ju-On", then:

The Curse 1
The Curse 2
The Grudge 1
The Grudge 2

Will get round to them at some point.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back