Last Film You Watched

View attachment 208030

Infinity Pool.

As always, you know your’re going to get something different with David Cronenberg and this is no different.

Set at an exclusive Island resort, but in a country run
by a brutal dictatorship, a group of wealthy tourists, get involved in all kinds of weird murder and mayhem.

Set in the present day, but somehow feels like it’s done in the 70’s.

Brutal, gory and some it is downright weird.

One for Cronenberg fans.
I thought this was crap - and I loved Possessor

Felt a bit like the drop that Richard Kelly had from Donnie Darko to Southland Tales - a hot director trying too hard to impress

If you like cheesy, poorly scripted, mostly out-of-focus movies, with wooden acting, terrible sound, and crappy production values in general, then Birdemic: Shock and Terror may be for you. I've 'spliced in' one of my favourite lines from the movie near the end of the official trailer.

Birdemic 2: The Resurrection (ideal Easter viewing) is pretty much the same as the first film. To give you an idea of what to expect, look at the screenshot below that shows they simply don't care that the cameraman has his finger covering a bit of the lens on the top right, or the fact you can see the audio bloke in the mirror. I've not seen Birdemic 3: Sea Eagle yet, but I'm going to :D

BD copy.webp

If you like cheesy, poorly scripted, mostly out-of-focus movies, with wooden acting, terrible sound, and crappy production values in general, then Birdemic: Shock and Terror may be for you. I've 'spliced in' one of my favourite lines from the movie near the end of the official trailer.

Birdemic 2: The Resurrection (ideal Easter viewing) is pretty much the same as the first film. To give you an idea of what to expect, look at the screenshot below that shows they simply don't care that the cameraman has his finger covering a bit of the lens on the top right, or the fact you can see the audio bloke in the mirror. I've not seen Birdemic 3: Sea Eagle yet, but I'm going to :D

Are those briefs painted on? Yowzers!

MV5BMTM0NjQyNDQ1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUyNDI5._V1_.jpg

Channel 4 @12:35am tonight. Bit late. 23 years, good grief.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back