Last Film You Watched

Viewster which was for some reason preloaded onto all Panasonic Viera TVs, had some really odd random low budget films, most proving the public domain and free on YouTube 🤣🤣🤣. I would watch half hour of one tonight after the game if I remembered the names of them.

Last film watched..... Raging Bull, which I watched while picking a film at random from the IMDB 250.

Seen Air, its about Nike Air Jordan shoes and the development of them and them signing him to a contract.
Really good sports drama even if the subject doesn't appeal its worth a watch, no actual sport action in it, its more about the shoe, got some funny bits in it too, good true story drama film

Banged out 3 movies today. Haters will say I should have done more work or paid my kids some attention but they can sniff it:

The Witch Part 2: The Other One - Not quite as good as the first but still awesome action. Some good comic relief in there, as well.

Bodies, Bodies, Bodies - Quite enjoyable and a great twist at the end. Probably a lot better than I’d give it credit for, I’m just a good 15 years older than their target audience.

[Rec]3: Génesis - Would be a decent standalone horror/comedy but, as it is, is actually a complete derailment of an awesome franchise. Very conflicting feelings after watching it. Lead actress is an absolute goddess, mind.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back