Last Film You Watched

I've just watched Night Of The Living Dead again, a truly remarkable film.

One of the things I find interesting is the argument between the fella in the cellar and the boss upstairs, who was right? One is portrayed as the hero and the other a bit of an idiot, but I think he was actually right about the safest place.

Romancing The Stone, she had it on. I usually don't mind seeing that little sleaze Douglas get his hands all over a bit of fluff but .... I don't know. He won the lottery didn't he. Saw Stones beaver in the flesh, married Zeta-Jones. He's got to be about 4 foot 8. Greed must be good.

Wasted 3 hours watching the 2022 Batman movie last night. Absolutely dreadful

Agreed.

Some Polish film… Hellhole .. started off interestingly but ended with a whimper. D-

An Eric Bana film where he’s a cop and gets caught up in a demonic thing that I fell alsleep watching. Ok but terribly shot with awful lighting. C

Guardians 3, probably better than part 2 but not a patch on part 1. B+

Agreed.

Some Polish film… Hellhole .. started off interestingly but ended with a whimper. D-

An Eric Bana film where he’s a cop and gets caught up in a demonic thing that I fell alsleep watching. Ok but terribly shot with awful lighting. C

Guardians 3, probably better than part 2 but not a patch on part 1. B+
Got the Northman lined up for tonight. . It's got mixed reviews but Nicole Kidman and Vikings, works for me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back