Last Film You Watched

The Last Duel, If you like historical epics,, as I do, then you can't fail to enjoy this. Jodie Comer, once again, is outstanding, and Harriet Walter seems to be in almost everything I'm watching at the moment, such as Succession, Ted Lasso and Silo.

Don't understand why the film was such a flop. Not just at the box office; it hasn't been picked up by any of the mainstream movie channels either and I don't recall seeing it on DVD release anywhere. Such a shame IMO.

The Last Duel, If you like historical epics,, as I do, then you can't fail to enjoy this. Jodie Comer, once again, is outstanding, and Harriet Walter seems to be in almost everything I'm watching at the moment, such as Succession, Ted Lasso and Silo.

Don't understand why the film was such a flop. Not just at the box office; it hasn't been picked up by any of the mainstream movie channels either and I don't recall seeing it on DVD release anywhere. Such a shame IMO.
I watched it when it first came out.

It felt really flat to me.

Wasnt bad, bad, but all a bit meh.

dungeons-dragons-honor-among-thieves.jpg

Not bad, not bad for a fantasy adventure flick... It's mostly for those who were fans of the game.

Which reminds me of this story:
So there was this Islamic suicide bomber who after martyring himself for his cause ends up in heaven and exclaims: 'I have fulfilled my duty! Where are the 40 virgins that were promised to me?!?'

He is then lead away another room, where he is presented with 40 pimply faced nerds: 'We're playing Dungeons and Dragons. Come and join us!'

'OSAMA!!!' He angry replies! 😜😜

Thought Jody Comer was outstanding in it, not so much Matt Damon, who I thought was miscast.

Adam Driver is always good, no matter what he’s in.

It absolutely tanked in the cinema, lost something like 70 mil dollars.

Thought Jody Comer was outstanding in it, not so much Matt Damon, who I thought was miscast.

Agree on Matt Damon. Ben Afleck was very good though. Spent the first hour thinking I know that face.

Thought Adam Driver was very good in Gucci. Lady GG too tbf. Not really my bag but thought the performances of the two star turns were really good.

Jodie Comer will win an Oscar one day.

Last edited:
Agree on Matt Damon. Ben Afleck was very good though. Spent the first hour thinking I know that face.

Thought Adam Driver was very good in Gucci. Lady GG too tbf. Not really my bag but thought the performances of the two star turns were really good.

Jodie Comer will win an Oscar one day.

Wow, I didn't even realize Affleck was in the film when I watched it lol

Yeah I kept thinking,this guy can't be that bad he's matt Damon the nice guy lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back