Last Film You Watched

Saw earlier that they are making a ' Fast and the furious 10 🤔

What the Fcuk is going on in the movie world that you can get to 10 films out of the same storyline 🙄
They aren’t making it, it’s literally being released tomorrow I believe

Not a fan of them but from what I read up, this is the first part of a new 3 film arc within the franchise

Saw earlier that they are making a ' Fast and the furious 10 🤔

What the Fcuk is going on in the movie world that you can get to 10 films out of the same storyline 🙄
Probably the fact that people keep going and watching them. The franchise has made over $6bn at the box office. It's not really any different to Bond or Mission Impossible now, hasn't been about street racing since about the 3rd film.

Probably the fact that people keep going and watching them. The franchise has made over $6bn at the box office. It's not really any different to Bond or Mission Impossible now, hasn't been about street racing since about the 3rd film.

As much as I don`t like them, it`s a franchise, that can almost run forever, due to every couple of years, a new layer of teenage boys, replacing the ones that have outgrown it and moved on.

As much as I don`t like them, it`s a franchise, that can almost run forever, due to every couple of years, a new layer of teenage boys, replacing the ones that have outgrown it and moved on.
$6 billion, Bloody teenage boys 🙄

Must admit tho, I did actually randomly watch a documentary on that 'Paul Walker' a while ago, not sure what made me watch it given he just seemed like one of those cringe Teen Film actors.
But I thought it was brilliant and sad obviously, nothing like the kind of person you might paint him as.

That's what makes Assumptions such ridiculous things, although we all make them..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back