Last Film You Watched

I want to watch this, but haven't had any luck finding it so far. I've heard it's quite good (despite the studio forcing certain additions to the film).
There is a new Exorcist movie out later this year? Or maybe next, be interesting to see how they fare, considering Dominion from about 10 years ago was utter [Poor language removed].

Yeah, the new one is made by the same director/company that made the new Halloween trilogy I think. Not gonna hype myself up about it, but will definitely watch it.

7iFA.gif

Event Horizon.

Ballaching crap! Abominable.
But but… You enjoyed both the Alien and Predator movies?! This does not compute!

Your logic is flawed at its foundation… 😳

Yeah, the new one is made by the same director/company that made the new Halloween trilogy I think. Not gonna hype myself up about it, but will definitely watch it.

Yeah, don’t set yourself up for disappointment mate. There’s a new ‘Insidious’ movie out as well… Might give it a watch this weekend, but I’m not holding my breath. Talk about milking a franchise until it’s completely bone dry.

But but… You enjoyed both the Alien and Predator movies?! This does not compute!

Your logic is flawed at its foundation… 😳

Yeah, don’t set yourself up for disappointment mate. There’s a new ‘Insidious’ movie out as well… Might give it a watch this weekend, but I’m not holding my breath. Talk about milking a franchise until it’s completely bone dry.
Alien 1 2 & 3, Predator 1 & 2. That is all. EH is all shlock and no rock.

Alien vs Predator?
Horrendous, really really bad, all that promise wasted. Strange thing was, Colin Salmon played the exact same character he did in Resident Evil. Another massive waste of time and money. Could have been better explored as an origin story of sorts re Bishop. (Also I forgot the 'Predators' reboot, that was alright)

I must admit, I'm not sure of the praise EH gets.

I remember at the time some of the CGI (the view of the ship in space etc) was quite jaw dropping, but the story was a bit meh. I rewatched it last year after reading the praise it got here but it ended up being just something on in the background after the first hour, Everton news on my phone was more engaging.

Horrendous, really really bad, all that promise wasted. Strange thing was, Colin Salmon played the exact same character he did in Resident Evil. Another massive waste of time and money. Could have been better explored as an origin story of sorts re Bishop. (Also I forgot the 'Predators' reboot, that was alright)
Well, for what it's worth, the new AvP movie looks like it's going to be complete balls to the wall action!

Five Bucks on Predator.webp

😜 😜

The comics were a great source reference and they [Poor language removed] it up.
The setting for example, as if you're going to achieve a better atmosphere than The Thing.

Shitheap of a movie.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back