Last Film You Watched

The final installment of the Insidious series:

Insidious_The_Red_Door-842155229-large.jpg

Only watch this if you're looking to tie-up the story line to conclude the whole series, otherwise you can give it a miss.

The 'scary' demon in this one looks like a jarg Darth Maul. Honestly, at one point I thought he was going to pull out a light sabre! 🙄

The Faculty
Went into it thinking it would be a slasher, but it was quite different. And I'm glad it was. Thought it was brilliant. Funny seeing Elijah Wood as the stereotypical high-school nerd that get's bullied by everyone. The film had quite a few other recognizable faces as well. Josh Hartnett great as always. 8/10

Hes very good...not sure if underrated but surprised hes not a 'bigger' name.

I watched The Handmaiden last night. Seriously good film.

Excellent film

The French Connection (1971)
Figured today was a good day to watch a Friedkin movie. Bit of a slow start for me, but it got better and better. Overall I enjoyed it. Loved the setting and the way the movie was shot. 7/10
Gene Hackman looked 40+ in this film, and he's still alive and kicking. He must be close to a century by now?

The final installment of the Insidious series:

Insidious_The_Red_Door-842155229-large.jpg

Only watch this if you're looking to tie-up the story line to conclude the whole series, otherwise you can give it a miss.

The 'scary' demon in this one looks like a jarg Darth Maul. Honestly, at one point I thought he was going to pull out a light sabre! 🙄

It's spelt lightsaber you geek.

I liked the first Insidious, second and third were woeful.

You're right, not sure I've ever seen him and thought he looked young.
1691597598341.webp
1967, Bonnie and Clyde. Turned up in movies when he was in his 30's, first film 'lilith' 1964, so will have been 33 when shot. He'd been on broadway since 1959, so turned up in acting late. Is good pals with Dustin Hoffman who he flunked acting school with. What'd they know.

View attachment 222036
1967, Bonnie and Clyde. Turned up in movies when he was in his 30's, first film 'lilith' 1964, so will have been 33 when shot. He'd been on broadway since 1959, so turned up in acting late. Is good pals with Dustin Hoffman who he flunked acting school with. What'd they know.

33 there? Was his paper round in Soweto?

Love him though, Mississippi Burning is one of my all time favourite films. Can't believe I spelt that right first go, bam!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back