Last Film You Watched

Beatty there is 27.
In the genetic roulette of life some get luckier than others.
People just looked older back in the day - especially blokes.

John Thaw was only 33 when The Sweeney started.
ringer.jpg

View attachment 222036
1967, Bonnie and Clyde. Turned up in movies when he was in his 30's, first film 'lilith' 1964, so will have been 33 when shot. He'd been on broadway since 1959, so turned up in acting late. Is good pals with Dustin Hoffman who he flunked acting school with. What'd they know.
He spent something like 5 or 6 years in Marine Corps before the acting career

Talk To Me

Seen this at the cinema a few days ago, pretty original take on the beaten to death exorcism films.
A bunch of teens get hold of an ancient ceramic hand that when you hold it and say I let you in you get possessed by a spirit then the possession can be broken by letting go of the hand and blowing out a candle that was lit before holding the hand.

The teens basically use this as a party drug as it gives them a rush, obviously you can tell things go wrong and get interesting.

Good film of you like horror and especially possession films give it watch

7/10

I'd personally go 8/10.

Well acted, well scriped, a fresh take on possession films and there's a couple of scenes in it which are genuinely horrific. Enjoyed it.

Talk To Me

Seen this at the cinema a few days ago, pretty original take on the beaten to death exorcism films.
A bunch of teens get hold of an ancient ceramic hand that when you hold it and say I let you in you get possessed by a spirit then the possession can be broken by letting go of the hand and blowing out a candle that was lit before holding the hand.

The teens basically use this as a party drug as it gives them a rush, obviously you can tell things go wrong and get interesting.

Good film of you like horror and especially possession films give it watch

7/10

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back