Last Film You Watched

Over the last week, I’ve been doing a little Halloween marathon. Watching them all from the oldest to the latest one.
The older ones are much more scary than the latest ones, just finished watching insidious: red door, nothing special again.

Anyone recommend a really good horror film? The newer ones just don’t cut it.

Over the last week, I’ve been doing a little Halloween marathon. Watching them all from the oldest to the latest one.
The older ones are much more scary than the latest ones, just finished watching insidious: red door, nothing special again.

'it follows'
original 'ring'
original 'audition'

Sinister was the last modern one that did it for me.

Bone Tomahawk would be my pick though.

Still the scariest film ever for me.

il_1080xN.2025178215_prq6.jpg

The Empty Man if you've got Disney.

There was a hearty recommendation for a film called 'Life' from 2017 recently, supposed to be a stormer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back