Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Last Film You Watched

The leads deadpan delivery and zero reaction to murdering folk. The set piece graphic deaths as well. Killing Eve, 2018 debut and international hit.

Such blatant rip offs are rather naughty.

One, a comedy series about an assassin and the woman tasked with tracking her down.

The other, a satirical horror/action film about a load of rich people displaying their life advantages.

I know you have a cookie brain but this one is maybe a touch too far.

One, a comedy series about an assassin and the woman tasked with tracking her down.

The other, a satirical horror/action film about a load of rich people displaying their life advantages.

I know you have a cookie brain but this one is maybe a touch too far.
What's a cookie brain? Sounds tasty. And it is a horror comedy.
Sorry, but you’re the only person on the planet seeing this connection.
Thank you.

Watched Winnie the Pooh Blood and Honey on Tubi over the weekend, usually love my slasher films but this was utterly dreadful and the guy playing Christopher Robin was an utter simp

I really liked the Hunt.

Thought once they’d killed off all the supporting cast it became a really good film.

I thought the girl in the lead was perfectly cast.

You do know it was a satire of American society ?
Same. I really like these horror "comedies" that have been about lately. Happy Death Day, The Babysitter, Ready or Not etc, even going back as far as Dead Snow that someone mentioned earlier. Cool, fun, sub-genre.

ScreenShot2015-01-09at10.27.50_1024x1024.png

The Dry.
Wasn't bad, but the last half hour seemed a bit rushed and convenient.

Alien Resurrection.
Despite a lot of hate for this film, I don't mind it. Ron Perlman is great.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back