Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Last Film You Watched

Sick of Myself. Norwegian dark comedy. Thought it was great. Recommend it. Twisted and compelling, lots of parts to make you cringe

Started The Boy and The Heron. Looks fantastic. Look forward to watching it in full

Also started Thelma which is from this year. Looks great. Real easy watching and very charming. Stopped it after half hr as I know my wife will love it so will pick it up again

Longlegs has had some fantastic reviews, where does it go wrong ?

For me, it doesn't do anything different.

I felt like I had watched the same movies ten times before. By the time the twists at the end come I didn't really care.

Just felt like a stock, summer, small budget horror film, but the Nic Cage character is menacing a genuinely scary so it has that going for it.

It was fine, but something I wish I watched at home and not paid for at the cinema.

Sick of Myself. Norwegian dark comedy. Thought it was great. Recommend it. Twisted and compelling, lots of parts to make you cringe

Started The Boy and The Heron. Looks fantastic. Look forward to watching it in full

Also started Thelma which is from this year. Looks great. Real easy watching and very charming. Stopped it after half hr as I know my wife will love it so will pick it up again
The Boy and the Heron was really cool. Very weird/random in places, but cool.

'The Hunt' 2020
A movie version of 'killing eve' but madly less funny and much less darkly humoured. How this got off the ground I'll never know.

[continuity also incredible, the heroine is splattered in blood then not all through this film]

The 'kill bill' ending face off, would have had more panache had Tarantino done it. A few ideas, plenty of recycling, a missed opportunity. Swank wanted a pay day.

n.coppola fare. Naughty!

'The Hunt' 2020
A movie version of 'killing eve' but madly less funny and much less darkly humoured. How this got off the ground I'll never know.

[continuity also incredible, the heroine is splattered in blood then not all through this film]

I really liked the Hunt.

Thought once they’d killed off all the supporting cast it became a really good film.

I thought the girl in the lead was perfectly cast.

You do know it was a satire of American society ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back