Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Last Film You Watched

Deadpool 3 was amazing. One of the funniest films I’ve ever seen. Just a load of fun. No idea how it really works in the wider MCU context now but just sit back and enjoy. Soundtrack slapped, the cameos were great.

No mid-credits scene but one end credits. Isn’t a preview or story continuation but it’s funny.
I want end and mid-credit scenes banned forever.

Deadpool 3 was amazing. One of the funniest films I’ve ever seen. Just a load of fun. No idea how it really works in the wider MCU context now but just sit back and enjoy. Soundtrack slapped, the cameos were great.

No mid-credits scene but one end credits. Isn’t a preview or story continuation but it’s funny.
Watched it last night too. Agree with everything. Gonna see it again.

Watched The Intern over the last couple of train commutes. Not sure when it came out but suspect it was a few years ago. Not something I’d usually watch but saw a couple of shorts on TikTok so downloaded it off Prime.
Feel good type film with De Niro and Hathaway.
Pleasant enough way to while away a couple of hours on the train 🤷🏻‍♂️

Late to the party, but I saw the second Dune movie on the flight to Ethiopia. It was a small screen but at least I had nice noise-cancelling over-the-ear headphones, which at least allowed me to hear the amazing soundtrack. All in all, I thought it was epic and visionary. I wish I was more familiar with the whole Dune genre (or at least rewatched the first one prior to this), as there was lots to keep track of. Villeneue is probably among my favorite directors right now for outright entertaining yet deep films, as his films (e.g., Prisoner, Enemy, Arrival, Sicario, Blade Runner 2049) are all quite diverse and equally excellent.

Now here in Antananarivo, Madagascar awaiting a lost bag full of research stuff :(

Chariots of fire.

So far as soundscapes go, brilliant.

Vangelis is a great muscian/composer. A very influential epic album for me was when he was with Aphrodite's Child and released the double album 666. Discovering that as an early high-schooler (obviously coupled with a marijuana and an older brother's very loud sound system) was paradigm shifting for me, and at the time almost seemed scary in its biblical references.

Vangelis is a great muscian/composer. A very influential epic album for me was when he was with Aphrodite's Child and released the double album 666. Discovering that as an early high-schooler (obviously coupled with a marijuana and an older brother's very loud sound system) was paradigm shifting for me, and at the time almost seemed scary in its biblical references.
Blade Runner is a fantastic score

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back