Last Film You Watched

film4 11:25 tonight GMT
71F5K5+gOjL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
I’d have to say probably Carpenters second best movie behind Halloween

View attachment 268144

Frontiere(s)

Recommended by someone on here.

WOW it’s a long time since I’ve watched a film like this 😮

Influences include, The Descent, The Hills Have Eyes, Saw, Hostel, possibly Wolf Creek too.

Set in the early 2000’s, during civil unrest, a group of young Parisian criminals, flee Paris and hole up in a remote rural B&B.

One problem, the family that run it are cannibalistic Nazis.

Underneath the gore and uber violence, there’s a really good film there and the female lead is outstanding.

Not for the faint hearted.

French with subs.
Great film. Think it was me that recommended.

Glad you liked.

New Deadpool movie. Really liked it. Even the end credits scene was worth hanging around for.
Why was Charles's twin sister so young tho? Shouldn't she be like 60 or something?

You’d have to look it up, I don’t want to post a link incase it spoils it for anyone but I’m guessing if you’re a big enough fan to know who she actually is you’ve probably seen the film by now anyway

You’d have to look it up, I don’t want to post a link incase it spoils it for anyone but I’m guessing if you’re a big enough fan to know who she actually is you’ve probably seen the film by now anyway
Other than what you can pick up from the film itself I know nothing about her. Just glad I randomly watched Loki when I had a month's trial of Disney+ a little while ago so that I knew what the TVA was about!

Other than what you can pick up from the film itself I know nothing about her. Just glad I randomly watched Loki when I had a month's trial of Disney+ a little while ago so that I knew what the TVA was about!

Her name is Cassandra Nova, that’s not a spoiler. It’s in the marketing for it. Look her up

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back