Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair a Swansea fan was hardly going to come on here telling us how great these guys are after they didn't get taken over by them.
They're probably right about them. They dont sound right. What I have to laugh at though is any suggestion that the gangsters and carpet baggers we have right now are any better.

To be fair a Swansea fan was hardly going to come on here telling us how great these guys are after they didn't get taken over by them.

The Swansea Board rejected them, yes, it was only 30%, but they clearly have enough money to buy the lot, the fact that Swansea didnt want them anywhere near the club, is that not enough?

They're probably right about them. They dont sound right. What I have to laugh at though is any suggestion that the gangsters and carpet baggers we have right now are any better.

At least 1 of them has his compass fitted correctly.

Bills made errors of judgement and many mistakes, but hes never gone out of his way to shaft us hard.

The Swansea Board rejected them, yes, it was only 30%, but they clearly have enough money to buy the lot, the fact that Swansea didnt want them anywhere near the club, is that not enough?

I dunno chaps. Not read into them a lot.

I'm just gutted there's no sign of a mental oil sheikh bloke lobbing gazzilions at us.

At least 1 of them has his compass fitted correctly.

Bills made errors of judgement and many mistakes, but hes never gone out of his way to shaft us hard.

His determination to hang onto this club especially after the KD fiasco? Kirkby? He's near killed Everton twice.

I dont view him in any different light than the other wronguns in that Everton boardroom.

I am laughing here looking at people trying to second guess what ideas they have for the club, we don't even know the full consortium ffs, oh well carry on

Well to be honest mate thats the nature of a forum.

I mean, if people didnt express opinions and viewpoints there would only be 1 post in this thread and we would all probably have to talk to our birds and stuff.

*shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back