Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in effect the c90mil uplift in TV money over 3 years is being used to repay it in cash terms. I know it ain't that simple but...

I think it's more linked to the anticipated increase in gate receipts at Anfield, hence the repayment starting in 2016/17. Liverpool are expecting gate receipts to increase by a minimum of £1 million per game upon the expected opening of the new main stand beginning 2016/17 season.

;)
I think it's more linked to the anticipated increase in gate receipts at Anfield, hence the repayment starting in 2016/17. Liverpool are expecting gate receipts to increase by a minimum of £1 million per game upon the expected opening of the new main stand beginning 2016/17 season.
What happens when they get relegated though?
Damn phone

Without digging through my notes, it's repayable over 4 years from 2016/17.

T3620475-Disorganised_paperwork-SPL.jpg

Loan from parent to subsidiary if my understanding is correct.
Pretty certain for UEFA rules any interest charged for ground development is excluded as a cost from FFP until such time as the development produces income.
When @hibbo'sclass is not on here he reads the FFP manual for fun ;)

But a related party loan is treated differently from equity investment in FFP terms? Or do I remember that incorrectly? Maybe @hibbo'sclass knows as much FFP as @bizarro once did?

When @hibbo'sclass is not on here he reads the FFP manual for fun ;)

Nooooooooooooo

But a related party loan is treated differently from equity investment in FFP terms? Or do I remember that incorrectly? Maybe @hibbo'sclass knows as much FFP as @bizarro once did?
I have looked at bits of it, and I may be wrong but my understanding is that in income terms say Stadium naming rights/advertising with a "connected party" etc a fair market value can be deemed if they are inflated. Look sheepish Man City.
Only looked at the bit that said interest payments were excluded until the development was generating income, so I suppose it's possible that a fair market value could be deemed on the transaction, but after @The Esk s accusation I"m not going to look so there. Slightly different anyway isn't it because if the deemed interest on owner's loans then Chelsea would have gone bang years ago in their eyes.
Bring back Adversus I say - transfer thread meltdowns and all.
Edit - meant bizarro sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back