Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now Hibbo, one example given = "riven with factual inaccuracies" is a statistical inaccuracy on your behalf. No agenda though ?
Oh Changy, you know perfectly well if you vault my posts they're there mate.
I don't have an agenda in so far as I believe BK to be neither the Devil incarnate nor Christ resurrected.
Wpuld like to see a takeover mind.

Top work, don't see many posts with the word "riven" on here.

I am not sure how I feel if WT is right though, Moores & Co. do seem to be carpetbaggers, but surely they will have to do something beneficial to achieve a decent return on their investment if the buy-out goes ahead.
I have my literary moments mate.

So, to summarise.

Bill Kenwright is the worst thing that ever happened to Everton football club and any buyer whatsoever will be better than him.

The Yanks(Moores et al) are not multi billionaires, they are not Sheikhs and are probably not even from the middle east and therefore we should swerve and possibly let Kenwright stay until a rich Sheikh does decide to buy us.

The Yanks are possibly walking away from the deal.

Bill Kenwright is the worst thing that ever happened to Everton football club and any buyer whatsoever will be better than him.

So, to summarise.

The Yanks(Moores et al) are not multi billionaires, they are not Sheikhs and are probably not even from the middle east and therefore we should swerve and possibly let Kenwright stay until a rich Sheikh does decide to buy us.

Yes,yes,maybe,yes

So, to summarise.

No
Yes
Yes
No

So, to summarise.

No

Yes, Yes, Yes, Maybe

Who knows?

No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back