Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't watched toffee a bit of a fraud who managed to get hold of a few things and now claims to be ITK? I mean didn't he brake the fact we where watching Byram like half an hour AFTER the papers broke it and still got the ground wrong?

Not a fraud at all--asks very good questions, does good homework, but biased in all he asks and concludes and therefore unfortunately sometimes makes 2 + 2 = 5.

Not a fraud at all--asks very good questions, does good homework, but biased in all he asks and concludes and therefore unfortunately sometimes makes 2 + 2 = 5.
His homework isn't that good to be honest and his pieces are riven with factual inaccuracies an example in addition to the loans being paid off, 2 guys on the board at a company - they did both serve on the board of the company, but years apart.
The guy was OK until his agenda became a crusade.

I never really had a good feeling about Moores or Noell. This is one takeover rumor i'm glad is falling through. Especially being American, I would somehow feel somewhat responsible if they ruined the club.

Agreed. I don't trust Moores at all to advance the club. Wants the TV money.

His homework isn't that good to be honest and his pieces are riven with factual inaccuracies an example in addition to the loans being paid off, 2 guys on the board at a company - they did both serve on the board of the company, but years apart.

Top work, don't see many posts with the word "riven" on here.

I am not sure how I feel if WT is right though, Moores & Co. do seem to be carpetbaggers, but surely they will have to do something beneficial to achieve a decent return on their investment if the buy-out goes ahead.

Now now Hibbo, one example given = "riven with factual inaccuracies" is a statistical inaccuracy on your behalf. No agenda though ?

Nah, his agenda has always been the crusade--that's the problem with his data. It's all shaped to fit the same form. The digging and sifting is honest effort, but most of it is fools' gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back