Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey for redevelopment of GP is interesting...Everton ordered it but why now? Why wasnt it done ages ago? Wonder if it has been made for some other party than dem Yanks. Just speculating here but you would think that they are into new ones cause they have experience in that stuff..
...or was it done for some other party that they can actually Lean to solid info that it can still be done.

I don't know that much about them. I just want someone who isn't just interested in money. Someone who stands 100% behind the club and the fans. Not some guy, who wastes millions for overrated players and care a [Poor language removed] about the local youth and the fans.

I don't know that much about them. I just want someone who isn't just interested in money. Someone who stands 100% behind the club and the fans. Not some guy, who wastes millions for overrated players and care a [Poor language removed] about the local youth and the fans.
I'll try and come up with the other 199,999,999 but bar one of the fans winning the lottery and investing wisely I'd say there is zero chance of the above scenario.

New owners wont be like current ones make no mistake. They will be more businessman like thats for sure. You just gotta accept it. Kenwright will do his best to pick the right one, though. Saying that you dont want a owner who isnt interested in money is a bit naive pal...they all are, and thats ok...they need to be like that for us to succeed. Our current chairman in a dinosaur but when he's replaced. ..it will be an end of a era and things will change.

cant wait for this billionaire who isnt interested in money to arive

It's dieing a death this isn't it?it'll probably resurface in a couple of weeks for season ticket renewal time#cynicalolddariolol

Theres people out there and theres a deal to be done.

I suspect this will drag on and on, theres only likely to be 1 thing that will speed up this process and im sure I speak for everybody when I say I hope it doesnt happen.

Theres no need to rush anything atm.

I suspect this will drag on and on, theres only likely to be 1 thing that will speed up this process and im sure I speak for everybody when I say I hope it doesnt happen.

Well said mate

Survey for redevelopment of GP is interesting...Everton ordered it but why now? Why wasnt it done ages ago? Wonder if it has been made for some other party than dem Yanks. Just speculating here but you would think that they are into new ones cause they have experience in that stuff..
...or was it done for some other party that they can actually Lean to solid info that it can still be done.
I clearly don't know but I imagine that it'd only be worth doing when someone is interested. Prices are only valid for a short time & you'd want the latest and greatest design.

Faster Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back