Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats true..lost my sense of humour there...offer was genuine...if anyone has preconceived ideas about BU..come and have a pint...or cup of tea...your more than welcome...

I was just having a poke lad.

Dont pay me no nevermind.

For me the BU have done some good work and some bad, but they want the same thing we all do, to see our captain raise a cup over his head.

To be clear, I'm not claiming that it wasn't a quote from green. I've never read a biography of the man, whether auto or not, so I wouldn't know. What I was taking issue with was what I felt had been a rather graceless way of debating, which reminded me why I had never got on board with the blue Union.

The following exchanges have just reinforced that view unfortunately. The use of 'they' in the quoted post being a prime example. You may have noticed that I said it was a shame I'd never felt able to involve myself with the bu, because my views are not so different from theirs on some subjects. But you automatically assume I am supportive of the board because I don't agree with your methods. Tis indeed a shame.

Wait its you who called someone a seven year old and then assumed that the "they" in his post meant pro board.

That's a massive jump considering the most obvious assumption would just be the people who believed/questioned the quote and the people who didn't.

So you've resorted to petty name calling and a pretty big assumption of your own all whilst not even questioning what the quote means about Everton

I was just having a poke lad.

Dont pay me no nevermind.

For me the BU have done some good work and some bad, but they want the same thing we all do, to see our captain raise a cup over his head.
Its okay mate...its late..i may appear touchy...if your ever about..and fancy a pint be more than welcome...

Wait its you who called someone a seven year old and then assumed that the "they" in his post meant pro board.

That's a massive jump considering the most obvious assumption would just be the people who believed/questioned the quote and the people who didn't.

So you've resorted to petty name calling and a pretty big assumption of your own all whilst not even questioning what the quote means about Everton
Thats the important bit....

Dont know what that means mate...sorry new to here...
So am I like...

But it's a better place to get your views across at times.

Pay a score ? ( still ? ) and it's more private. You will see lads do meet up etc.. And maybe get something going ?

But, if your who I think you are.. Tell everyone what the Mayor thinks of Elstone before upgrading.. As its boss.

So am I like...

But it's a better place to get your views across at times.

Pay a score ? ( still ? ) and it's more private. You will see lads do meet up etc.. And maybe get something going ?

But, if your who I think you are.. Tell everyone what the Mayor thinks of Elstone before upgrading.. As its boss.
Haha..i coudnt....much as i would like too....but we gave our word..

Thats a cop out used by many people who havnt the gumption to get involved..you dont even know me..or the other lads..so its a daft view..
your first post proved you where anti BU or whatever...preconceived opinion...come and have a pint?
Said the spider to the fly.

Only joking mate ,you have your views and that is to be respected , but dont look at others to be "converted" if they dont hold the same views as yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back