Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the only way....
Its the part when the debate leads to a crusade to convert others to show their vitriol to the current board that I become uncomfortable.

Read my posts, I despise this board as much as anyone. But I also trust the authorities if there is any wrong doing it would have been acted on before now.

But then again I just want to see us back where we belong ,winning things. Private yachts & tax heavens mean zilch to me....just wanna see us win things.

cant wait for this billionaire who isnt interested in money to arive
Sorry mate, but can't you read? I said "someone who isn't JUST interested in money". Of course everyone's interested in money. Money reigns the world. But some are only interested in making profits, but not in the sport itself. And others do a lot for the Club as well, despite making money. In Germany I could name you a dozen of chairmen, who are like this. One is Watzke for example (Boss of Borussia Dortmund).

Sorry mate, but can't you read? I said "someone who isn't JUST interested in money". Of course everyone's interested in money. Money reigns the world. But some are only interested in making profits, but not in the sport itself. And others do a lot for the Club as well, despite making money. In Germany I could name you a dozen of chairmen, who are like this. One is Watzke for example (Boss of Borussia Dortmund).
Read my reply to you.

It was a joke, chill out toblerone features

Just seems to be pre conceived ideas all over the place last night without much opinion on the actual content which is what actually matters. Which I don't personally understand at all.

A bit of BU input in this thread lately too.

I've no problem with BU members posting here, as we're all Evertonians and are entitled to our own opinions - I am not a member and never have been, and I'll keep my opinion of the group to myself (how's that for fence sitting @chicoazul lol ).

One thing that always strikes me about BU posts here though, is that there is nearly always a (verbally) aggressive undertone to their posts, initially at least.

I wish people would remain civil, which I'll admit is difficult with such an emotive subject ie. the welfare of the club. Remember, we all want the best for the club, whatever your outlook.

We need to remember that you can disagree with out being nasty folks.

Anyway....

A bit of BU input in this thread lately too.

I've no problem with BU members posting here, as we're all Evertonians and are entitled to our own opinions - I am not a member and never have been, and I'll keep my opinion of the group to myself (how's that for fence sitting @chicoazul lol ).

One thing that always strikes me about BU posts here though, is that there is nearly always a (verbally) aggressive undertone to their posts, initially at least.

I wish people would remain civil, which I'll admit is difficult with such an emotive subject ie. the welfare of the club. Remember, we all want the best for the club, whatever your outlook.

Anyway....
Civil....Boooo

Anyway....
I've said it before that I genuinely believe that for one reason or another, large swathes of fans have become entrenched in a tic-for-tac mentality.

They're more interested in antagonising and attacking their opponents than having a fair, balanced discussion on the state of the club.

Anti-board or pro-board.... Anti-Martinez or pro-Martinez; it's all the same. There is room for middle ground, but people seem to disregard this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back