Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The sooner the takeover happens the better the position we will be in to compete in 2016/17.

Time is critical. Every day we continue under our current ownership we fall further behind our competitors.

Wholeheartedly agree and the longer it takes, the more certain players could become nervy about sticking around. From a commercial aspect, surely a stable squad being strengthened gradually, sensibly and positively is more interesting to sponsors, advertisers etc ?

Wholeheartedly agree and the longer it takes, the more certain players could become nervy about sticking around. From a commercial aspect, surely a stable squad being strengthened gradually, sensibly and positively is more interesting to sponsors, advertisers etc ?

Absolutely correct.

Let me put it another way.

As things stand Everton generate around £300-350,000 in revenues per day.

Manchester United generates £1.5 million per day.

Every day counts.

The Echo is a mouth piece for the club isn't it? I find it strange that the echo after saying absolutely nothing for months would publish an article like they did without being given the go ahead.
Usually they post articles on Osman going go karting, hibbert trout fishing or a rallying cry.
Get more investigational journalism in the Beano. Wouldn't wipe my backside with it.
People are impatient and expect a quick turnaround. We've been waiting 16 years plus for kenwrights and his '24/7 search' - a few more weeks won't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back