Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely correct.

Let me put it another way.

As things stand Everton generate around £300-350,000 in revenues per day.

Manchester United generates £1.5 million per day.

Every day counts.

....i don't know how long these things take but you hint that this is dragging on. Have you a view on what might be causing a delay?

The Echo is a mouth piece for the club isn't it? I find it strange that the echo after saying absolutely nothing for months would publish an article like they did without being given the go ahead.
Usually they post articles on Osman going go karting, hibbert trout fishing or a rallying cry.
Get more investigational journalism in the Beano. Wouldn't wipe my backside with it.
People are impatient and expect a quick turnaround. We've been waiting 16 years plus for kenwrights and his '24/7 search' - a few more weeks won't hurt.

Absolutely spot on

....i don't know how long these things take but you hint that this is dragging on. Have you a view on what might be causing a delay?

Could be anything mate .

Competition from alternative bid.
Change of stadium status (new stadium/redevelopment)
Funding issues.
Lack of agreement amongst shareholders.

Alternatively it could all be going to time and in a few days we might be talking about what our new owners plan for us.

The Echo is a mouth piece for the club isn't it? I find it strange that the echo after saying absolutely nothing for months would publish an article like they did without being given the go ahead.
Usually they post articles on Osman going go karting, hibbert trout fishing or a rallying cry.
Get more investigational journalism in the Beano. Wouldn't wipe my backside with it.
People are impatient and expect a quick turnaround. We've been waiting 16 years plus for kenwrights and his '24/7 search' - a few more weeks won't hurt.
Yeah this is what I was thinking, I don't necessarily believe what the Echo says but I do think they were told to say it by the club. Why they were told to say it is another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back